ECIB Scholarship Guidelines
UWI BSc Banking and Finance Degree
FIRST YEAR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AWARD GUIDELINES
Individuals interested in applying for Scholarship and Financial Assistance must agree to abide by the following requirements:
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a member state of the ECCU.
2. Applicants must be currently employed by an ECIB corporate member.
3. Applicants must be a registered member of ECIB.
4. Applicants must have participated in an ECIB workshop or training event.
5. Applicants must be a first yeat undergraduate student of the UWI pursuing the BSc Degree in Banking and Finance.
6. Applicants must be seeking their first bachelor degree.
Terms of Eligibility
1. Applicants must submit an essay of not more than 500 words covering the importance they attach to pursuing further education.
2. Successful applicants may receive the award for no more than two(2) semesters.
3. Awards will be for the applicable academic year based on date of application. Once an applicant has won, they are no longer eligible for future awards.
Selection of Winners and Award Amount
1. The Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries ad depend on the number of entries submitted and the quality of each entry.
2. The ECIB Financial Assistance Award amount is determined annually by the ECIB Executive Council.
3. All decisions are final.
If you do desire more information or have any more questions, please call or email us using the contact details below:
Telephone: 1 869-466-5566
Fax: 1 869-466-5701
Address: Bird Rock Road, Basseterre , St. Kitts